- Michael K. Johnson is a member of the National Association of Realtors®, doing business under the brokerage of Gemstone Realty, a division of Gemstone Homes, one of Osceola County’s long established real estate agencies. Michael is extremely knowledgeable in the Osceola, Polk, Orange, Lake, and Seminole County real estate markets as well.
- 20 years sales and marketing experience in diverse industries such as piano manufacturing, hotel interior restoration and the travel industry .
- Proven success in leadership and management has made Mr. Johnson a number one choice in providing the highest assured customer satisfaction in the Central Florida real estate market.
- Michael knows from first hand experience what it takes to search for real estate in Central Florida. His own experience has taught him that thorough, personalized, buyer and relocation services can make all the difference between an exhausting ordeal and a smooth, successful transaction.
- Education: Waterbury State Technical College, Mechanical Technology, Waterbury, Ct. North Texas State University, Music Education, Denton, Tx.
- Awarded the Accredited Buyers Representative designation for distinguished buyer-client service.
- 100% Club award winner and President’s Club award winner for outstanding performance and achievement in the real estate profession.
- Florida Real Estate Contract Law Continuing Education.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
Learn about the artistic side of Michael: